- WS-BPEL 2.0 OASIS standard and the legacy BPEL4WS 1.1 vendor specification.
- JBossWS Native and CXF Web Service stack support.
- UDDI registration of BPEL endpoints, and Runtime UDDI Endpoint lookup as preview feature.
- Enterprise quality GWT based BPM console to manage process definitions and instances.
- High level API to the engine that allows you to integrate the core with virtually any communication layer.
- JBoss deployment architecture, enabling hot deployment.
- Compiled approach to BPEL that provides detailed analysis and validation at the command line or at deployment.
- Short-lived and long-running process executions.
- Process persistence & recovery.
- Process versioning.
- Ant-based deployment.
- Integrated with the JBoss ESB.
- Eclipse-based BPEL designer and deployment, supported through JBoss Tools.
- Runs in JBoss Cluster.
- A good set of examples to help you get started quickly, including Sun's BPEL Blueprint examples.
The RiftSaw team,